Test return

In class today, we went over our tests. I now understand why I got the questions wrong and how I can study the correct answers for midterms. I like how we go over the test because it helps me better remember things and helps me know what I have to study for midterms. After we went over the test we talked a little more about the extra credit and how our class has more people paying Kiva.org then the honors class, so far. I just loaned some money for a person who has 5 days left but now she only needs 50 more dollars, so I feel good about helping this person.  Once we finished going over the extra credit we were allowed to either do the extra credit if you haven’t done it yet, or talk to people around you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Semester Test

World Leaders

Political Geography