Test Monday

We finished up our projects today and my group went first. I felt like we did a good job explain some of the things in our power point, but I also felt like I did not do as well explaining the project. But after we went two another people went and they both went for the B grades, but their project was still good. After everyone finished the presentations we went over some things that could be on the test. I felt like I will do well on the test because I have a lot of time to study and I know a lot of the definitions now, I also know how to use the CIA website which we will need for the first 15 questions. While we were going over what was going to be on the test someone was playing a game on their lap top and he got caught so he was given a frowny face for today on Veracross because he was disrupting the class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Semester Test

World Leaders

Political Geography