Test Assesment

I think I did pretty good on my test today because I new almost all of the answers except one or two of them. But overall the test was easy. There were no surprise questions or trick questions it was all what we went over in class and on the review day. The ones I didn't remember were Perihelion and who sent the message to Garcia. I feel like I did really well on the short answer questions because I knew the topic of those very well, I also think I did well on the multiple choice. I liked how there weren't just multiple choice questions with one essay at the end, because I use to have to take really long tests in middle school. But this one had fill in the blanks and two short answer questions too so I felt less stressed about the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Semester Test

World Leaders

Political Geography