In A Message to Garcia it talked about how when Rowan was asked deliverer a letter to Garcia he did it with no question. In the message it said "...but a stiffening of the vertebrae which will cause them to be loyal to a trust, to act promptly, concentrate their energies; do the thing...". This is explain that what people really need are people who will do what the task is with the question, and people who can be trusted. The message could give people inspiration to work hard and do what people tell them to do by just doing it and not asking why they need to do or what they need to do it for. The message also says "Slipshod assistance, foolish inattention, dowdy indifference, and half-hearted work seem the rule; and no man succeeds...". The sentence is explaining that if you don't listen are don't do the task you were told to do you will not succeed. By the end of the message it explains how someone is needed badly to carry a message to Garcia because no body is worthy enough to do it yet until they have shown they were trustworthy, loyal, and will do the task with no questions asked.

My five point action plan to ensure a good freshman year at John Carroll is....
  1. I Am going to study more than a day in advance for my tests and quizzes I will do that by writing reminders to study and putting enough time in to study.
  2. I am not going to do my homework last minute I am going to do it the day it is assigned and if I have a week or more to do it I will spread it out and not do it all in one night, so I will have time to of my other homework 
  3. If someone in school asks me to do something I will do it with out asking complaining about what I have to do 
  4. Another thing I am going to do is make sure I get all my class work correct and done, I will do this by concentrating on my work and reading the directions carefully
  5. The last thing I need to do to ensure a good freshman year is to be kind and polite to everyone, I will do this by following directions and respect other people

Comments

  1. Nice work, Angelina. One suggestion: check your blog for errors before you hit Publish. That way you will catch sentences like "This is explain that what people really need are people who will do what the task is with the question..." which is pretty garbled. 48/50 on this essay.

    This looks like a great Action Plan. Stick with it and you will have an excellent freshman year! 50/50 on the Plan, for a total of 98/100.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Semester Test

World Leaders

Political Geography