The First Day of School

The fist day of school was fun. It was fun because I got to meet new people and meet all of my teachers. I liked the freshman kick start a lot because I meet so many new friends and I got to see around the school and where all of my classes were. I was kind of nervous to go to school today because I didn't know my schedule that well and I didn't want to get lost and show up to class late.  I was also kind of scared about lunch because I didn't know how all of the rules worked in the lunch room.I was sad though because I was going to miss all of my friends who are going to a different school but I will be able to see them on weekends so it wont be as sad. But today I was able to understand everything a lot better then before and I am looking forward to this school year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Semester Test

World Leaders

Political Geography